Re: Compare two AWR execution plan

From: Sayan Malakshinov <xt.and.r_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 23:05:31 +0300

Hi Sanjay,

I have 2 scripts for that, but you need to modify them a bit, since I use preconfigured SQL*Plus(special variables and scripts): https://github.com/xtender/xt_scripts/blob/master/awr/diff_plans.sql https://github.com/xtender/xt_scripts/blob/master/awr/diff_plans_active.sql

--
Best regards,
Sayan Malakshinov