Re: OT: laptop recommendations to run Virtual Box vms'

From: Jack van Zanen <jack_at_vanzanen.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 12:28:40 +1100

Multiple hard drives are standard in some laptops as well and may be worth while looking at...
Mine had a single drive and I swapped out the the DVD drive for another hard drive.

Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation