Re: OT: laptop recommendations to run Virtual Box vms'

From: Martin Berger <martin.a.berger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 21:46:30 +0200

Jeff,

right now at work I use a Dell Latitude E7470. You can get this piece with 16GB ram and 512 GB SSD - which is quite fine for my Virtualbox playground. 8GB RAM will be fine for a single VM - as you might want to run 2-3 (DB (maybe RAC), EM, ...) I'd don't go below 16G.

hth
 Martin

--
Martin Berger           martin.a.berger_at_gmail.com
                                  +43 660 2978929 <+436602978929>