Re: Re: Recursive statements slowing down batch processing

From: Stefan Koehler <contact_at_soocs.de>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 15:30:54 +0200 (CEST)

Hey Lothar,
this looks like some fancy code generation tool, right? I am pretty sure that they have some "unnecessary" flexibility at OCI layer to handle all that fancy generations.

-> Rogue Wave® Stingray® Studio integrated GUI components are designed to handle the low-level details of GUI application development, shortening development time and making it easier to maintain and evolve GUI applications over time

By the way if your procedure parameters param1 to param 3 for "package_name.procedure()" are all just numbers or varchars - then this is a perfect example for unnecessary describes.

... so i am out ...

See you in a few weeks.

Stefan Koehler

Freelance Oracle performance consultant and researcher Homepage: http://www.soocs.de