Re: dba_registry info in OEM repository

From: Rich J <rjoralist3_at_society.servebeer.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 08:14:16 -0500

On 2016/10/10 20:29, Deas, Scott wrote:

> If we had the registry information for our entire enterprise of 200+ databases available within OEM, we'd be able to monitor this more efficiently. It might be viewable within the OEM interface once we select a target, but I was wondering if the agents send that data to the OMS so it's available in the repository.

Not any help right now, but for the future, it sounds like a relatively easy Metric Extension in EM12c would do the trick.

I just might be creating one of my own to catch DBs that haven't had their catbundle run for example...

Rich

image001.jpg__size_1265
(image/jpeg attachment: image001.jpg__size_1265)