Re: OID Standalone

From: Mark J. Bobak <mark_at_bobak.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2016 20:10:11 +0000

This conversation has drifted a bit....
For Net Service Naming free solution, I use OpenLDAP based solution. I blogged about it years ago.
 Multipart blog post, first part is here:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/markjbobak.wordpress.com/2013/10/08/using-openldap-for-net-service-name-resolution/amp/

For user authentication, I was able to successfully implement a free solution using open radius and Google Authenticator for 2 factor authentication. Starting with 12.1.0.2, Advanced Security option is no longer required to validate users against external Radius server.

-Mark