Re: Loader Throughput errors

From: Maureen English <maureen.english_at_alaska.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 09:36:03 -0800

Thank you Peter!

No apology necessary.

I have an open SR and have gotten mostly the same information from the Support Engineer, Zach, who
has been extremely helpful and patient.

I did install the diagnostic tools and ran some reports and shared the output in the SR. Here are the
commands I ran.

repvfy verify -level 9 -details
repvfy dump performance
repvfy dump loader_health
repvfy dump system
repvfy dump advisors

Zach did identify some issues and we're currently looking into running the fixes. I think we need to first
allocate some more space and memory to our repository database. I'll try running the 2 repvfy commands
you suggest since they look like they are more specific to our problem.

We've only been using OEM here for a couple of years and it seems like there is always something new
and exciting to discover!

Thanks again,

  • Maureen

image001.jpg