OT: Chicago Oracle Users Group - Cloud Attack! Workshop - October 29th, 2016

From: Alfredo Abate <alfredo.abate_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 08:47:41 -0500

Hello,

The Chicago Oracle Users Group (COUG) will have a Cloud Attack! workshop on Saturday, October 29th, 2016. Oracle ACE, Erik Benner, will be leading us in this workshop and has secured us a limited number of spaces on the Oracle Public Cloud so that we can perform the hands-on labs.

This workshop is free and anyone is welcome to attend. You will find the details about the event and the registration here:

http://tinyurl.com/hjap76n

We are currently looking for sponsor(s) for this meeting. Private message me for details.

Best Regards,

Alfredo Abate
President - Chicago Oracle Users Group
www.coug.club