Re: CommVault error

From: MJ Mody <emjay.mody_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 12:50:09 -0500

Hello Sandy
I am not well versed in RAC and ASM technologies but having worked with CV for some time, troubleshooting efforts usually involve replicating what CV is doing outside of CV. If your environment allows, to run the RMAN script outside of CV, it would rule out if there is an issue with CV or Oracle.

Hope this helps.
MJ

Sent from my mobile device