RE: "Row Source Operation" section in TKP

From: Stefan Koehler <contact_at_soocs.de>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 15:54:14 +0200 (CEST)

Hey Amir,
just do it manually :-)

As you already have traced once you got the corresponding client_id, module and action information in trace file or just enable SQL trace for this particular SQL ID with help of "new" kernel debug & diagnostics infrastructure.

SQL> alter system set events 'sql_trace[SQL: <SQL_ID>] plan_stat=all_executions,wait=true,bind=true';

Best Regards
Stefan Koehler

Freelance Oracle performance consultant and researcher Homepage: http://www.soocs.de
Twitter: _at_OracleSK