Re: System Stats - MAXTHR and SLAVETHR

From: Luis Santos <lsantos_at_pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 10:46:17 -0300

I ever been in doubt for how long should we collect system stats. The majority of our system donĀ“t have an OLTP vs DSS period. So the common approach for collect system stats (and store the for later reuse) for OLTP and DSS periods sounds no reasonable to me.

My current approach is collect for a full week period.

Can others please add his/her experiences on this subject?

*--*
*Att*

*Luis Santos*