Re: Oracle 12c RAC in Docker

From: Jeremy Schneider <jeremy.schneider_at_ardentperf.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 12:12:03 -0400

On Mon, 29 Aug 2016 13:20:50 -0500 Seth Miller wrote:
> Has anyone attempted to get 12.1.0.2 RAC running in Docker or LXC yet?

I'm interested in this too, if anyone has worked on it.

I can't remember anymore; I think last time I explored LXC I never figured how to handle all the capabilities needed (i.e. the ability to create VIPs). But it's been a long time since I looked, and I don't think I got deep enough to say for sure it wouldn't work.

-Jeremy

--
http://about.me/jeremy_schneider

##
Success consists of reaching 40 before your waist does.