Re: Oracle 12c RAC in Docker

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 09:10:28 -0400

On 08/30/2016 07:52 AM, rajendra.pande_at_ubs.com wrote:

> Mr Gogala
>
> If you review some of the previous postings isn’t it strange that
> there have been more than one instance where you are on one side and
> most of the others, including old timers of likes of Tanel and JL
> are on the other.

I am unaware of Tanel's and Jonathan's participation in this thread. Must be Google Mail.

> Even assuming if you are polite and right – and others are not, then
> it is still time to evaluate why that happens and you bring out this
> kind of reaction from others

My question was "What would be the point?". Five words, for which I don't see how can be rude. And I cannot be blamed for the reactions of the others. Those are, by definition, out of my control.

> And then what is the point of participating in a list where the
> discussion tends to veer off from a technical discussion on the use of
> dockers, however useless it may be to this pointless back and forth
>
> Regards

And even after all of this and one more unsolicited lecture about my behaviour, I still don't see what would be the point of installing RAC by using Dockers containers.

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA