Re: Oracle 12c RAC in Docker

From: Kellyn Pot'Vin-Gorman <dbakevlar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 17:10:52 -0600

Why Docker and It’s Containers are Hot with Investors <http://fortune.com/2015/04/16/docker-funding-container/> Docker’s Rise to Open Source King <http://www.cnbc.com/2015/02/25/dockers-rise-from-sleeper-to-open-source-king.html> Docker, the Open Source Darling breaks the Billion Dollar Club <http://www.forbes.com/sites/alexkonrad/2015/04/14/docker-raises-95-million-at-billion-valuation/#160ff9237d62>