RE: Tools for automating database build and deployment

From: Peter Sharman <pete.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 11:14:13 -0700 (PDT)

One adjustment to Matt's comments below. The Configuration Management Pack is no longer available for purchase. It has been subsumed into the relevant lifecycle management pack (in the example use case here, the Database Lifecycle Management Pack).

Pete

Pete Sharman
Database Architect, DBaaS / DBLM
Enterprise Manager Product Suite
33 Benson Crescent CALWELL ACT 2905 AUSTRALIA Phone: +61262924095 | | Mobile: +61414443449  Email: pete.sharman_at_oracle.com  Twitter: @SharmanPete  LinkedIn: au.linkedin.com/in/petesharman Website: petewhodidnottweet.com

"Controlling developers is like herding cats." Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not, it's much harder than that!" Bruce Pihlamae, long term Oracle DBA