Re: Tools for automating database build and deployment

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 23:36:21 -0400

On 08/18/2016 11:17 PM, David Green wrote:
> Commvault advertising ahead?

So? I am not the only one advertising on this group and I have never been hiding my affiliation with Commvault. Thanks for helping me to spread the word. Publicity is mostly helpful.

> PS-your org does not respond to interested partners and therefore loses a ton of business
>
> Thanks
> David

Any arguments for this outlandish statement? Thanks for your worrying about our organization, but we're doing just fine. I am not sure who are the interested partners, but Commvault partners with many companies, like Oracle, IBM, NetApp and Hitachi, to name a few. I don't really know where the problem is, but I am not sure that this is the right forum for such attacks. Maybe I can help you if you email me privately and clarify what the problem is.

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA