Re: Tools for automating database build and deployment

From: Tim Gorman <tim_at_evdbt.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 18:55:25 -0600

Vijay,

Consider taking a look at Delphix
<https://www.delphix.com/solutions/devops-automation>? It is primarily about virtualizing production databases to provision thin-copies for non-prod, but there is a great deal of automation for deployment and releases, and it has an SSH command-line interface as well as a REST API for integration with automation scripts and orchestration tools.

Thanks!

-Tim