Linux volume faulted

From: Leroy Kemnitz <lkemnitz_at_uwsa.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 13:12:06 +0000

All -

I have very limited knowledge of the setup of Linux Logical Volumes. I am the DBA covering for the Sys Admin while on vacation. This is Oracle Linux 4 with mirrored disks. My Oracle OEM 13c is alerting me to the fact that several of my disk volumes are faulted. I have been searching Google and Metalink but not finding anything to help to try and diagnose the issue. The severs are still running seem to be fine, so far.

Can anyone point to some docs to read for info??

Thanks,

LeRoy