Question about auditing a table - Exclude a specific user?

From: Chris Taylor <christopherdtaylor1994_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 09:55:17 -0500

We have a set of tables we're wanting to audit that are used by legacy applications but are ALSO used in replication from a DB2 system (to keep them in sync).

I need to audit applications that are reading from the table, but at the same time I would like to exclude the replication process that writes to these tables.

Right now I used "audit all on <table_name> whenever successful;" just to see what operations were being performed against the table and by whom.

Due to the volume of audit data from replication, I need to exclude the replication ID that is used.

What is the best way to go about this?

Thanks,
Chris