Re: Oracle Security Audit

From: <rob_at_oraclewizard.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 16:46:55 +0000

Here is a good tool to baseline your database lock down. -Rob

http://iasecontent.disa.mil/stigs/jar/STIGViewer_2.3.jar http://iasecontent.disa.mil/stigs/zip/Compilations/U_SRG-STIG_Library_2016_07.zip

Robert P. LockardOracle ACEWinner of the 2015 Oracle Developers Choice Award for Database DesignPresident Oraclewizard.com, Inc. The question is not “who is going to let me,” it's “who is going to stop me." Ayn Rand
(cell) 571.276.4790
(office) 410.766.6960
(fax) 410.766.0332

twitter _at_navonpilot