Re: APEX Development / APEX Production Layout Question

From: Øyvind Isene <oyvind.isene_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 17:58:09 +0200

I'm assuming you have separate databases for the different environments. We release APEX applications to QA and PROD by exporting the applications to one script per application and then install it from SQL*Plus in the other environments. You only need the run-time version of APEX in production to do this.

In 4.2 we had to add an extra block of code to the exported script because of a bug for this to work. Email me if you run into problems.

--
Øyvind Isene
+47 90864882