Re: Global AWR on 10gr2?

From: Vishal Gupta <vishal_at_vishalgupta.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 23:32:44 +0100

Unfortunately, Global AWR report for RAC is only available from 11gR2 onwards.

Following scripts and packaged procedures are not present in version prior to 11gR2. Its not present even in 11gR1.

$ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/awrgrpt.sql

SYS.DBMS_WORKLOAD_REPOSITORY.AWR_GLOBAL_REPORT_TEXT SYS.DBMS_WORKLOAD_REPOSITORY.AWR_GLOBAL_REPORT_HTML Regards,
Vishal Gupta

From: <oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org> on behalf of Andrew Kerber Reply-To: <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, 21 July 2016 at 20:04
To: ORACLE-L
Subject: Global AWR on 10gr2?

Its been a while since I worked in 10gr2, but I need to find same way to look at the interconnect statistics for a 10gr2 rac. Is there something like the global awr report for 10gr2? If so, where can I find it?

--
Andrew W. Kerber