Re: Oracle License

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 00:53:44 -0400

On 07/21/2016 03:30 PM, Dimensional DBA wrote:
> Just remember this is a public forum and I am sure Oracle would be more than
> happy to use your statements here against any excuse you might use for your
> company in failing a licensee audit, such as "I am made a mistake." Or "your
> documents are confusing and contradictory."

I will remember that everything I write on this list can be used against me in the court of law. DBA lives matter. I also find your intimidation attempts and fear mongering a bit repulsive and quite vulgar. I do find you the best lawyer on this group.
> Matthew Parker
> Chief Technologist
> Dimensional DBA
> 425-891-7934 (cell)
> D&B 047931344
> CAGE 7J5S7
> Dimensional.dba_at_comcast.net
> View Matthew Parker's profile on LinkedIn
> www.dimensionaldba.com

However, your signature is impressive. You'd make a good lawyer. And a nice addition to my blocked senders list.

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA