Re: Oracle License

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 01:15:09 -0400

On 07/21/2016 01:05 AM, Dimensional DBA wrote:

> There are only two ways to officially acquire the software that you
> claim to be free.

I don't claim that. Oracle Corp. claims that. In several documents, presented here by several people. And I am tired of playing lawyer games, so I will not venture into that area. I am a computer geek, not a lawyer. This is surreal. You are claiming that clusterware is not free, despite several documents from Oracle Corp. claiming that it is? You go girl!

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA