Re: Multiple SQL Profiles for a given SQL Statement

From: Wolfgang Breitling <breitliw_at_centrexcc.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 15:35:23 -0600

force_matching_signature has a different purpose than to enforce that a sql_id has only one profile assigned. You CAN have multiple profiles for the same sql_id. However, they can not be for the same category. If you try you get an error

ORA-13830: SQL profile with category DEFAULT already exists for this SQL statement