Re: DBA granted to app schema

From: Jack van Zanen <jack_at_vanzanen.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 22:33:59 +1000

it happens, thank heavens in ORACLE land a lot less than SQL Land but it still rears its ugly head every now and than... I can not see any valid reason why with the enormous amounts of granualr privs we can assign we should be applying blanket god privs

Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation