CANNOT ACTIVATE STANDBY

From: Howard Latham <howard.latham_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 11:35:10 +0100

Oracle 112 RH EL4 64BIT

I am trying to do a point in time recovery on a standby to get a table back for a developer (IT Director)
Anyone got any good ideas? (got a sinus headache as well!...)

pecify log: {<RET>=suggested | filename | AUTO | CANCEL} CANCEL
ORA-01547: warning: RECOVER succeeded but OPEN RESETLOGS would get error below
ORA-01152: file 1 was not restored from a sufficiently old backup ORA-01110: data file 1: '/u03/oradata/OLDBARB/system01.dbf'

ORA-01112: media recovery not started

SQL> recover database until cancel using backup controlfile; ORA-00283: recovery session canceled due to errors ORA-01666: control file is for a standby database

SQL>
--

Howard A. Latham

--