Re: Passwords in DBA_USERS (Oracle 12c)

From: Andy Klock <andy_at_oracledepot.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 09:32:56 -0400

All your points are valid Chris. My absurdity comment is about the Oracle software allowing someone to log into someone else's account and then reset the password back to its previous state. This is a gaping security hole that should be filled. Removing PASSWORD from DICTIONARY access was a step in the right direction. Those hashes shouldn't be considered unbreakable.

Didn't meant to imply that the Mladen was doing anything wrong.