Re: Oracle Tools - Freeware That can show running queries

From: <rob_at_oraclewizard.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 18:13:35 +0000

Andrew, SQL Developer is the way to go.
Click View -> DBA -> connect to database -> instance viewer -> double click sessions it gives you all the information you need. I use it on 10g - 12c. There are some niggles in 10G that don't apply to your use case. Best things are: 1) it's free and 2) very easy to use. I've gotten two customers off of Toad and on to SQL Developer in the past year and they are raving about it. -Rob

Robert P. LockardOracle ACEWinner of the 2015 Oracle Developers Choice Award for Database DesignPresident Oraclewizard.com, Inc. The question is not “who is going to let me,” it's “who is going to stop me." Ayn Rand
(cell) 571.276.4790
(office) 410.766.6960
(fax) 410.766.0332

twitter _at_navonpilot