Re: Websphere JDBC thin Driver URL to 11g R2 RAC

From: Rodrigo Mufalani <rodrigo_at_mufalani.com.br>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 23:36:11 -0300

Hi Sanjay,

   Have you tried from app server use some tool like nslookup to resolve the scan name?     If there is a firewall between DB and APP, you will need to create a rule allowing ips from vip and scans to the app machine.

[ ]'s
#mufalani

   Desculpe por erros! Este e-mail foi escrito do meu smartphone!

    Sorry for typos! This mail was written from my smartphone!!!