Re: MGMTDB/LSNR 12c

From: Abhinav Gupta <iamabhinav.akg_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 11:06:39 +0530

Of course, I never meant it is optional and indeed it seems quite useful, however, in future release. I was wondering about monitoring part. The conclusion seems to be this - Completely optional (or rather completely avoidable) for OEM monitoring and optional for other DBA monitoring, as of now. Future release must see significant importance for them.

image001.jpg