MGMTDB/LSNR 12c

From: Abhinav Gupta <iamabhinav.akg_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 07:03:49 +0530

Oracle Gurus,

I believe the new MGMTDB & MGMTLSNR added to 12c grid are optional in nature and are more of beta version to be fully utilized in future releases, just what Oracle does with most new features.

Actually, my concern is more oriented toward OEM, where these database/listeners keep going in erroneous state with DBA having little control over it. Possibly, the current OEM is not very much designed for MGMT or the other way around.

I am planning to put these targets in OEM in blackout state, just want to confirm, if it is safe to do so?

Regards,
Abhinav Gupta