Re: DB TIME in AWR

From: sumit Tyagi <dba.tyagisumit_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 17:36:00 +0530

Hi Iggy / Ls,

I think i got it now for DB time . Need some clarification for CPU time . how can we calculate CPU time

 Suppose 5 foreground sessions are active and executing long queries running for entire 15 minutes . CPU core is 4 .

In this case by definition :

DB Time = Total time in database calls by foreground sessions

             DB Time                   = 15 Minutes * 5 Active sessions
             DB Time                   =  75 Minutes

--

*--*
*BR*