Re: DBVisit as an alternative to Oracle Golden Gate Replication.

From: Oracle-L <backseatdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 19:45:11 -0700

I've tested out shareplex and didn't care for it too much. Similar setup as GG but it there was also some issues with multiple encryption wallet files for multiple instances on the same server. Also every time there was an issue it seemed support always made us uninstall and reinstall. Unfortunately DbVisit still doesn't or didn't support as of 6 months ago database encryption replication. It was too bad cause I've meet the DbVisit guys and they are really awesome honest people. So we had to go with GG. It is still new to us and working out some issues. I would talk to and test out both.

Sent from my iPhone