Re: DBVisit as an alternative to Oracle Golden Gate Replication.

From: Michael Cunningham <napacunningham_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 07:52:47 -0700

We are also looking at DBVisit Replication. We have not jumped in yet. It will be to do Oracle to PostgreSQL replication. DBVisit told us that replication to PostgreSQL will be out this December. We don't use GG due to cost. It's unfortunate Oracle doesn't license GG for temporary use. It's the perfect product for temporary licensing (such as 30 or 60 days).

Like Ahmed, I also look for some advice on DBVisit.

Michael

--
Michael Cunningham