DDBoost and RMAN difficulies

From: Matt Adams <MAdams_at_TroverSolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 15:24:09 +0000

I'm having a weird problem with DDBoost and RMAN backups.

Databases are 11.2 and 12.1

DDBoost clients are 1.1.1

Every backup we do seem to be getting marked as EXPIRED immediately. The backups succeed with no error messages or warnings, but if I do a crosscheck immediately following the backup, all backup set pieces are marked as EXPIRED.

Anybody seen anything like this before?

Matt
**** This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that disclosing, copying, or distributing of the contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy any copies of this document. ****