Re: EMC DD Boost / Data Domain

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 17:14:44 -0400

Hi Ryan,
What do you mean by "silently fail"? All modern backup products, including NetWorker, have the alerting feature, if the backup fails. They can, at lease, send you an email or even a SMS. If backups fail silently, there is a problem with setup or with the backup product being used.
Regards

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA