RE: PCTFREE and ITL space on high insert table

From: Stefan Koehler <contact_at_soocs.de>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 12:43:39 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Jonathan,
thanks for verifying the version.

> The three ITL slots appears for "create table as select", and "alter table move".

I may misunderstood Michael, but doesn't he want to move his partitions? Quote: "I am moving the table partitions to another tablespace and am wondering if I can change to PCTFREE 0". So finally he will end up with at least 3 ITL slots.

Best Regards
Stefan Koehler

Freelance Oracle performance consultant and researcher Homepage: http://www.soocs.de
Twitter: _at_OracleSK