Re: Oracle and SQL Server

From: Jack van Zanen <jack_at_vanzanen.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 09:55:39 +1000

Hi

I am not sure if high cost (perceived or otherwise) is only factor.... Oracle has always been the expensive one.

Maybe the fact that all the new features that come with the competition included and require separate license with oracle is an issue.

I was just wondering if other regions were seeing the same shift though. Not looking for reasons ... I am sure people with market research degrees have a better understanding of that process

Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation