Oracle and SQL Server

From: Jack van Zanen <jack_at_vanzanen.com>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 11:03:57 +1000

Hi List

I have noticed lately that most jobs advertised around here are SQL Server (sometimes with Oracle experience a plus). In my current job I have seen an increase in my SQL Server workload as well. Is this something that is happening in other regions/countries as well?

I am in Sydney Australia

Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation