Re: 12c Install on Linux RedHat 6.

From: Justin Mungal <justin_at_n0de.ws>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 19:10:47 -0500

If they are separate interfaces, ie. eth0 and eth1, the installer should see them. From your initial email I suspect you're using sub-interfaces instead (ie. eth0:0 and eth0:1), which is wrong. T

hey must have the same name on each node as well, such as having both private interfaces named eth0.

Don't forget about running CVU.

-Justin