AW: Statspack Data Definition

From: l.flatz <l.flatz_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 21:23:52 +0200

Btw. the scripts to create the stats pack tables are starting with sp and you find them in the rdbms/administration directory. The one that creates the statespack schema is spcreate.

Von meinem Samsung Gerät gesendet.

  • Ursprüngliche Nachricht -------- Von: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com> Datum: 29.04.2016 20:53 (GMT+01:00) An: ORACLE-L <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> Betreff: Statspack Data Definition

I am looking for the table and column definitions for the statspack tables in 11g.  I have a customer that is on standard edition,and we need to pull some performance information.  I know I have seen a document with the statspack table and column names and definitions, but evidently my google skills are deteriorating as I am unable to find it at the moment.

--
Andrew W. Kerber