RE: RE: Case sensitive user defined types, 11g imp and my current nightmare!

From: Norman Dunbar <oracle_at_dunbar-it.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 07:56:27 +0100

Morning Mark,

yes, thanks. I was aware that that was what you were implying. Unfortunately, until the next refresh comes aroound, I only have the current file to deal with. It's not ideal, and my most recent atttempt from yesterday has also failed. I'm beginning to suspect a possible bug as it appears to be ignorinng the TOID in question, but then failing with exactly the same erorrs as before.

In the meantime, I have found another test database with this table in it and I'll be testing with that data rather than the biggie, so I should now take far less time to cause a problem. Assuming that the database structures match of course. Time will tell.

AARP? Cheers,
Norm.

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Fri Apr 29 2016 - 08:56:27 CEST

Original text of this message