Re: Clone tool

From: Kellyn Pot'Vin-Gorman <dbakevlar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 17:58:31 -0600

Wow, did you just transfer me to the sales team? They have been hoping for a way to strategically move a tech person to help them with sales! Expect a few thank you letters, Mladen!

Last time I checked, the Self Service Portal isn't a "marketing term", it's a full UI that's been around for a couple years now in EM12c.

Kellyn

[image: Kellyn Pot'Vin on about.me]

Kellyn Pot'Vin-Gorman
about.me/dbakevlar