Re: Pure Storage opinions

From: Kellyn Pot'Vin-Gorman <dbakevlar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 17:11:23 -0600

Hi Jeff,
Yes, there is and the management packs you are looking for are DBLM, (Database Lifecycle Management Pack) and you may also need the cloud pack, (depending on what you're looking to do) EM12c, (12.1.0.5 preferred, but let me know if you need version specific info) can use both your NetApp and your ZFS for storage pools for cloning, no problem at all... :)

Thanks,
Kellyn

[image: Kellyn Pot'Vin on about.me]

Kellyn Pot'Vin-Gorman