Re: Pure Storage opinions

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2016 20:28:04 -0400

Thank you Rob.
That is precisely what I am doing. Commvault can clone databases using storage snapshots. We can also seed the cloud for AWS and Azure and copy the database to the cloud. Commvault 11, the product formerly known as Simpana, is a full fledged backup suite which supports snapshots and cloning.
Regards