Re: Pure Storage opinions

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2016 20:06:55 -0400

On 04/23/2016 02:27 PM, Kellyn Pot'Vin-Gorman wrote:
> I have a feeling, Mladen, that you're as concerned about Delphix
> marketing like Trump is concerned about his little hand
>
> I work for Oracle and I still can have a non-competitive, but honest
> discussion about products.
> Kellyn
>

> Kellyn Pot'Vin-Gorman
> about.me/dbakevlar
>
> <http://about.me/dbakevlar>

Hi Kellyn,
I am glad to see that you are reading my posts despite filtering me out at one time. I don't know how to interpret the comparison with Donald Trump, so I will not comment on that one. BTW, I am not a fan of Mr. Trump. As for the honest discussion of BOTH products, that is all that I am asking for. So far, only one keeps being mentioned on this group. That is precisely what prompted me to engage in this discussion, which I do not do very often.
Regards

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA