Re: Clone Tool

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2016 00:14:39 -0400

Unfortunately, Delphix is not a traditional backup suite, so you would need Delphix in addition to a standard backup suite like TSM or NetBackup. Commvault 11 can do everything Delphix can do and is a traditional backup suite which can archive your mailboxes, backup your old machines utilizing NTFS and JBOD. And yes, we do support all of the databases below, and then some, like SAP HANA and MaxDB. Commvault also has built in scripting mechanism called Workflow.

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA