Re: Start DBCA on RHEL 5

From: Øyvind Isene <oyvind.isene_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 06:44:31 +0200

I've had some problems with dbca and various X11 emulators on Windows before, but MobaXterm always works for me. Doesn't matter that I've connected through a jump server, the X11 DISPLAY with tunneling is automatically taken care of.

If you are using ssh from a Mac normal ssh with -X should work as long as you have that XQuartz installed.

--
Øyvind Isene
+47 90864882