Re: query to find all traces in an instance?

From: Stefan Koehler <contact_at_soocs.de>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 16:45:46 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Patrice,
depends on how the tracing was enabled. You have to check 2/3 locations.
  • e.g. "oradebug eventdump session" (includes session and system events) for kernel diagnostics & tracing infrastructure +
  • View DBA_ENABLED_TRACES for package DBMS_MONITOR +
  • X$TRACE_EVENTS
Best Regards
Stefan Koehler

Freelance Oracle performance consultant and researcher Homepage: http://www.soocs.de